Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Whoops! So much for regularity....

I cant believe it's been 3 months since my last post.  Yeah, I'm a blog-slacker.  Truth be told, I've still trying to figure out what kind of stuff to talk about. I guess I can mention some of the projects I've been working on lately.  Maybe people will find these interesting....Let's see, I've built a Resume Repository System, where Job Seekers can publish their resume through an InfoPath form and the data is then displayed in dashboards for Hiring Managers, HR, etc based on qualifications, experience, previous employers, etc.  Then there was an Opportunity Pipeline System that tracks the lifecycle of contracts and task orders.  Another one was an Inspection and Evaluation System that tracks the inspection of aircrafts throughout a region, ties it to a particular vendor including contracts and also organizes pilot evaluations.  This one is pretty cool because I built dashboards so they could filter a particular pilot base don region or vendor and likewise filter inspection data based on organization, region or contract.  Another one I built recently was a Collaboration System that centrally managed all support requests for a government client.  I really thought out of the box with this one and implemented an Self-Servive Support InfoPath form that not only allowed a person to submit a support request, but in the form itself, you could select your topic and if there was Knowledge Base article available, it would display it.  Talk about using the old noggin...
If anyone is interested, maybe I can get more in depth with some of the features.  or not...
Until next time...
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment